Monday, November 22, 2010

Santas Sleigh and 3 Reindeer Diecut

Guess its been awhile since Ive posted . Been busy with my crafting and selling @ yardsellr . Ive always loved to do crafts it seems to go in cycles but winter is my favorite time to work on my projests. Today I made this Sleigh and Reindeer it turned out cute.
Santas Sleigh and 3 Reindeer Diecut

We have snow. About 5 inches right now and expect more tonight. The temperature is 0 and its freezing, far to cold. My chickens are all locked in the coop and have a light to keep them toasty warm. I worry about them getting frost bite on their combs.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It looks like that cold weather is heading our way. That light should do just fine in taking care of your chickens. The biggest danger I think is drafts. So sounds like yours are in great shape. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete