Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gifts from the heart


Yesterday I received a gift from a special friend . Shes been my friend for the past 28 years. Shes stood by me thru all the years. Yes theres been many years at times we havent stayed in touch and then we reconnect . Its like we never skipped a beat. Im so grateful to have her for my friend. So I will share this picture of the yummy goodness she sent me. Salsa, blackberry jam and our favorite snack to share Cheetos. She sent me other cute goodies to. So Thank You to my friend (you know who you are!). You are a Blessing to me.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice gesture, Lori. True friends are the ones that no matter how long its been that you two have talked, when you do see each other, its like you've really never been apart for that long. True friends are indeed priceless. ~Jen

    ReplyDelete